A lot of people live stressful lives and struggle to really connect to a local church.
We don’t think connecting to a church should be so difficult. We understand what it feels like to do life disconnected from others, which is why we’ve made it simple to get plugged in to Point Groups.
In fact, the process is simple:
- Find a group that fits your schedule.
- Register for that group and try them out for a semester.
- Connect to a small group of people that love Jesus, each other, and want to see your faith grow.
Most of our Point Groups meet for 6 weeks each session.
- 18-35 year olds – 6:30pm at Point Harbor. Led by Pastor Johnny. JOIN GROUP
- Adults – 6:30pm at Point Harbor. Led by Joanne Forbes. JOIN GROUP
- Adults – 6:30pm at Point Harbor. Led by Charlie Sullivan. Group filled.
- Moms – 6:30pm at Point Harbor. Led by Stephanie Ramsey.This group will be doing Priscilla Shirer’s Armor of God study. Group filled.
- Financial Peace University – 6:30pm at Point Harbor. This is a 5-week class (9/26 – 10/24). JOIN GROUP
- 35+ adults – 7:00pm at Point Harbor. Led by Pastor John. Group filled.
- Middle School Girls – 6:30pm at Point Harbor. Led by Julia Lee. JOIN GROUP
Fill out the form below we’ll contact you with more information.