Point Harbor Kids
Preschool and elementary kids will have the Bible lesson in their classrooms and you can take them to an egg hunt outside after you pick them up from class.
During all three Easter services.
Choose a service below and you can pre-register your kids for class.
Student Service Time
Sunday, April 4 at 10:00am
Students in 6th through 12th grade will meet in the Student Building at 10:00am.
Breakfast and games will begin at 9:30am!
What to Expect From Us
- Casual or dressy clothes (wear what you want!)
- A comfortable, welcoming environment
- Uplifting music
- Something for every life stage
- A safe kids’ area
- Applicable messages (that aren’t boring)
- No pressure
- No singling out or embarrassing you
- Something for every step of your spiritual journey
- Easy ways to connect
Invite Your Friends & Family to Celebrate Easter at Point Harbor
Just click the digital invite and send your family and friends an email or post to Facebook or Twitter. It’s that simple!