A lot of people live stressful lives and struggle to really connect to a local church.
We don’t think connecting to a church should be so difficult. We understand what it feels like to do life disconnected from others, which is why we’ve made it simple to get plugged in to Point Groups.
In fact, the process is simple:
- Find a group that fits your schedule.
- Register for that group and try them out for a semester.
- Connect to a small group of people that love Jesus, each other, and want to see your faith grow.
Point Group registration opens for three weeks at a time three times a year – January, after Easter, and in September.
Most of our Point Groups meet for 6 weeks each session and do a study based on the weekend message.
- 18-35 year olds – 6:30pm at Point Harbor. Led by Pastor Johnny. JOIN GROUP
- Adults – 6:30pm at Point Harbor. Led by Joanne Forbes. JOIN GROUP
- Adults – 6:30pm at Point Harbor. Led by Charlie Sullivan. JOIN GROUP
- Moms – 6:30pm at Point Harbor. Led by Stephanie Ramsey. JOIN GROUP
- Senior Adults – 12:00pm at Point Harbor. Led by Pastor Tom. JOIN GROUP
- Military – 7:00pm in Portsmouth. Led by Van White. JOIN GROUP
- Women – 6:30pm via Zoom. Led by Candice Lang. JOIN GROUP
- 35+ adults – 7:00pm at Point Harbor. Led by Pastor John. JOIN GROUP
Fill out the form below we’ll contact you with more information.