No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you’re welcome at Point Harbor.
Visiting a church can be intimidating for some and it’s helpful to know what to expect before you get here!
- Our services start with musical worship featuring upbeat music led by a dedicated and talented team of musicians.
- Our Sunday services are led by our Music and Arts Pastor, Mark Clarke.
- John C. Houston, our Music and Media Arts Minister leads on Wednesday nights.
- At Afton Place, the music is led by Keith Maddrey, our Music and Arts Minister at Afton Place.
- Our teaching pastors’ messages are practical, “where the rubber meets the road” lessons that relate the Bible to our lives and the world we live in.
- Our services are approximately one hour and 15 minutes long.
We have three weekly worship services: Sunday at 9:00am, Sunday at 10:45am and Wednesday at 6:30pm.
The Wednesday service starts at 6:30pm but come early for Dinner for $1* in the lobby from 5:30-6:15pm. Same message as on Sunday; different band and music style leading us into worship.
We also have service at Afton Place on Sundays at 10:45am. We stream the message from Taylor Road with a live band leading us into worship.
On Sundays at 10:45am we also offer The Message in Classrooms A & B where you can watch the live stream of the message in the auditorium around bistro tables with coffee and doughnuts.
*The menu for Dinner for $1 varies but will include a main dish item, bag of chips and a bottle of water, all for $1. We’ve had grilled hotdogs, hamburgers and even pizza.
Kids & Students
During all three of our weekly services we have safe, fun, and exciting programs for your children (infants-5th grade) where they will learn about our Creator in a relevant and age appropriate way.
We also have the following services for kids and students:
- 4th and 5th grades (Zone 45) – Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- 1st – 5th grades (Wacky Wild Wednesdays) – Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- Middle School service (6th-8th grades) – Sundays at 10:45am
- High School service (Renovate – 9th-12th grades) – Wednesdays at 6:30pm
Other Things You Might Like to Know
- We are a multi-racial congregation
- We dress casually. You’ll find people in jeans, t-shirts and also business casual attire. We want you to be comfortable.